CONSULTATION HOUR IN TIMES OF COVID-19
In the current situation the consultation hour has to take place online. Because this has not yet been tried out, the first time (Thursday, March 18) will be an experiment.
- Decide on a choice of communication (e.g. Telephone, Skype, Zoom, etc).
- Send an email to email@example.com, and make sure it contains:
- Your full name
- Your matrikel number
- How I can contact you (e.g. Phone number, Skype ID, Zoom ID, etc)
- Make sure you are ready to take the call starting 10:00
- Please have all relevant documents at hand, to avoid unnecessary loss of time.
- While you wait, please regularly read your email.
- If you have not yet been contacted by 12:00, please check out this website to see if I announced something.
Possible changes of the schedule will be announced here.
Please note that sometimes the queue is long, which can lead to long waiting times. In nearly all cases, however, the consultation hour is extended until all waiting persons have been served. In special circumstances it is also possible to make a separate appointment.
Please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) before you consult the chairman of the examination committee with questions.
If you wish to get courses from abroad or other universities acknowledged, please do the following:
- Please fill out the following web form: http://www.ita.uni-heidelberg.de/~dullemond/prueaus/ (Note: This webform is only accessible from from within the university network; From outside please use VPN).
- Please send the 8-character code that this webform returns by email to the chairman.
- After this, please come to the consultation hour. Important: Please bring all transcripts.