The current version of the code package (including its documentation and
example runs) can be downloaded here:
Download Version 0.41 (07.07.2017)
Though not obligatory, it is strongly recommended to register to the
RADMC-3D web forum, to keep up to date.
It can sometimes be useful to check results against older code versions.
Here are a few of the older versions for download. If you need a specific
sub-version that is not listed here, feel free to contact the author.
The versions below are in inverse time order.
- radmc-3d_v0.40_17.09.16.zip (improved robustness of modified random walk, added heatsource, fixed some bugs)
- radmc-3d_v0.40_15.09.16.zip (switched to safer spectrum strategy)
- radmc-3d_v0.40_18.07.16.zip (better python support; preliminary version!)
- radmc-3d_v0.39_20.06.16.zip (further bugfixes, also in the modified random walk)
- radmc-3d_v0.39_17.03.15.zip (improved OpenMP-parallellization and bugfixes)
- radmc-3d_v0.38_17.06.14.zip (added OpenMP-parallellization for thermal MC, added stand-alone viewimage widget, Python support as alternative to IDL, fixed major bug in aperture mode; thanks to Adriana Pohl, Farzin Sereshti and Attila Juhasz for their contributions) [NOTE: I had forgotten the examples directory; now fixed]
- radmc-3d_v0.35_04.02.13.zip (added polarized scattering, full phase function; added MRW)
- radmc-3d_v0.33_02.07.12.zip (added escape probability to LVG mode)
- radmc-3d_v0.31_20.05.12.zip (several bugfixes, better VTK)
- radmc-3d_v0.30_14.03.12.zip (introduced a proper binary format, no longer using f77-records; Also added VTK-support)
- radmc-3d_v0.29_01.03.12.zip (an improved version: much faster LVG!!)
The code is under continuous development. The very latest experimental version
is always to be found on GitHub. But please keep in mind that that can be a
version that is in the middle of development, and may be broken. So for normal
use of the code, please use the above download button.