University > ZAH > ITA > Dullemond >
The consultation hour takes place online.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and make sure it contains:
- Your full name
- Your matrikel number
- Your phone number
- If possible, a short description of your issue
- The chairperson of the examination board will then reply by email and send you a Zoom-link.
- During the official consultation hour time (see below), click on the Zoom-link. You will then automatically enter the waiting room. Please wait until you are taken into the main room.
- Please have all relevant documents at hand, to avoid unnecessary loss of time.
Possible changes of the schedule will be announced here.
Please note that sometimes the queue is long, which can lead to long waiting times. In nearly all cases, however, the consultation hour is extended until all waiting persons have been served. In special circumstances it is also possible to make a separate appointment.
Please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) before you consult the chairman of the examination committee with questions.
If you wish to get courses from abroad or other universities acknowledged, please do the following:
- Please fill out the following web form: http://www.ita.uni-heidelberg.de/~dullemond/prueaus/.
- Please send the 8-character code that this webform returns by email to the chairman.
- After this, please come to the consultation hour. Important: Please bring all transcripts.
Responsible: Cornelis Petrus Dullemond, last modification Jan/11/2023 15:55 CET